|A bit about us: Avatan was founded in 1961 and is located on 40 acres of rolling woodland just 30 minutes north of Minneapolis and St. Paul. The attractive and secluded grounds offer a safe and beautiful environment for your entire family to enjoy the nudist lifestyle.
Surrounded by woodlands and wetlands, some of the property is used to provide a buffer between our camp and the general public - we don’t have to worry about people stumbling onto our campground. Also, most of our activities take place in the center of the acreage.
Unlike some nudist campgrounds, we have a wide range of amenities including:
· Lots for RV campers and tenters
· Four modern rental cabins
· Each lot has electrical, sewer and water service
· Modern bathrooms and showers
· Swimming pool area includes kiddie pool and hot tub
· Petanque court
· Volleyball courts – sand
· Common cooking area and TV room available
· Free Internet and ice available
· Full time-caretakers insure that safety, security and cleanliness is maintained at all times
· A wide variety of events available throughout the summer.
· ALL EVENTS are FREE to our visitors
· Over 100 lots with a wide range of living units currently leased by members
· Just a short drive to grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, etc..
As the largest nudist club in Minnesota, our visitors come from all 50 states and Canada. International visitors are hosted as well. As the second largest AANR nudist club in the Midwest region, we are proud members of AANR, and are the only nudist club listed on Minnesota’s official travel guide, Explore Minnesota.
Check us out for a great nudist experience! Call 763-434-4922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.